What to Pack when Traveling to Benidorm
When traveling to Benidorm, there are a couple of things you should not forget to pack. For starters, you must have a fold up bag if you intend to take presents back home. In order to ensure that you don’t miss out on anything, it is ideal to have this checklist.
Benidorm is widely known for its sandy beach and as such, you need to pack appropriate items for the beach. Your checklist should therefore consist of the following.
- Photo equipment
- Outdoor/camping/beach gear: This should comprise umbrellas, beach towels. Goggles and umbrellas etc. Incase you forget items that might be needed while on the beach, do not fret because you can buy them in Benidorm.
- Medical supplies & toiletries
- Weather gear, clothing and shoes that are suited for the beach
When packing, you need to take into consideration the weather conditions at the time of your visit. In this case, some of the things you need to keep in mind include the following.
- Bags and luggage: You can pack a spare bag incase the need to use it arises or alternatively, buy one while there.
- Weather/shoes/clothing: When going to Benidorm in winter (December to March) pack some warm clothes. This should include some trousers and jumpers because it tends to get cold. Alternatively, you can purchase some new clothes in Benidorm because they are rather cheap. For the kids, pack some t-shirts, sun hats and some sun glasses.
- Outdoor gear: Make sure you pack some waterproof jackets.
There are other things you need to pack during your travels to Benidorm in order to make your stay enjoyable and these include the following.
- Mobile phones: You can take mobile phones with you but keep in mind that the cost of calls tends to be higher. It is also possible to buy some Spanish phones if you have company for the purpose of ensuring you stay in touch.
- Alarm clock: For those who pack these, also remember to carry converter plugs because Spanish sockets use 2 pin round.